Nonprofit

Pacific Grove High School Alumni Association

The Pacific Grove High School Alumni Association, Inc., was originally founded in 1899 and was reactivated in 1962. The original association was largely a social group, but the vision of the 1962 founders remains in place today: the PGHSAA continues as a social network, but it also supports the high school, its students, and its projects via monetary donations. The 23-member Board of Directors meet seven times a year to plan the annual all-school reunion and to approve requests for disbursements.